I offer half day, day long, and day + evening packages, where I will be present for 5, 10 or 14 hours during your event, as to not miss a thing.
Rates: Packages from 1650 €, this includes:
- Several appointments to get to know you and to prepare your event
- The story of your wedding with a big smile and lots of energy, and spare shirts, suits and cameras!!
-A significant number of edited photos into a coherent story, delivered in HD in a custom premium wood box with a USB stick.
-A private web gallery where your guests would be able to download free HD pictures.
Love session / families / maternity
One to two hours, outdoors or at home.
Rates: starting at 200€
"Save the date" & "Trash the dress" & custom projectsReal photo projects, these sessions from half a day or more are the opportunity to let your imagination go and immortalize your wildest ideas. Think it would make a memorable photography to do a backflip on your skis or a snowboard over your fiancé? I put all of my past experience with extreme sports at your service. Dreaming of a fashion photo shoot at Lake Annecy with your husband? No worries, ask for an appointment , tell me your ideas and lets get this done! You have needs, a special project? Explain it to me in detail, I would try to send you a quick quote by phone or email.
Polaroid© Photobooth / Polaroid© rental.
Photo studio / Photobooth.Photo studio inside or outside of your wedding hall during the cocktail and / or the evening. It can be integrated with your photobooth decoration, I can also offer you accessories & home-made! Rates: starting from 250€ with a wedding reportage / 450€ alone.
Encluded in all benefits:
- A prior appointment without obligation
An interview of one to two hours to prepare the event, get to know you and adapt to your needs - I share with you my experience of weddings and helps you plan this special day. You live far away & you work late? No worries I can propose you an interview via skype / googletalk / facetime after 6PM!
- Follow up on your project
After signing the contract, I am still available by email / videoconf / phone / meeting over coffee to refine the details you & advise you. It is very common (and desirable) to see you again 1-2 times before the event to clarify details & arrange your planning: I alway make myself available to prepare your day. If necessary, I can scout locations ( travel expenses not included).
- A professional service, from somebody passionate about weddingsTrained by and associated with a reputable wedding photo agency of the French Riviera I covered many weddings & events (private & corporate) for 6 years with professionalism, energy and a smile! As a humanist, I always take pleasure in getting to know you and your family in this moment of joy. Do not hesitate to call me to find out more about my marriage philosophy, the way I work or request my references!
- Delivery in High Definition in a box on AND USB key on a private web gallery.
I deliver the best pictures of the session / the event. My concerns are the completeness and overall coherence of the story: I always strive to put quality before quantity. The pictures are supplied without watermark in JPEG standard format, in full resolution. I also put the photos you want to share with your family (taking care to remove some intimate photos too ...) on a private web gallery (access with password of your choice) where your guests can download high-resolution photos and order prints if they wish. I give your photos from hand to hand or by tracking packages in a box premium wood box designed by a renowed wood designer.
- All photos are edited and backed up
I edit and process all final photos one-by-one using professional photo editing software with an artistic touch. Much time is put into this final stage: I personally spend between 3 to 5 days, in front of the computer screen, paying careful attention that the selection and rendering of your final photos is superb.Ideally, I delivered two selections. A wide one from 200 to 400 or even up to 600 photos to spot all your guest and all the details of your event, and also a much reduced selection from 30 to 40 photos, more focused on you, your family and close friends you probably want print and add to your albums: These are the one you will still be looking at in 40 years… I consider this a mandatory part of the process. I do not deliver raw pictures of the evening of the event, so as to not leave you disappointed when seeing your photos for the first time on the screen or in print. Once I've delivered your photos, I archive them on long-term digital negatives on a secure backup systems.
- You are free to do what you want with the pictures in private.If I retain the copyright, you are the owner of the pictures in digital format and can use them and distribute them in your private / family setting to make your prints or albums with the provider of your choice, print the number copies you want. My goal isn’t to make a living off the sale of prints, aggressively pushing them on your guests. I prefer to do by business by offering a quality service and all my creativity before, during, and after your big day. My rates reflect my investment and the time I spend to achieve the performance, in the sake of transparency.
If the above packages do not suit you, please contact me, I may be able to accommodate you. You are free to call on me to make your albums, art prints, web photo gallery. If your wedding is off season or during the week, I can possibly offer discounts on packages.
You and your guests can order prints directly on my website from your private access (password). They are printed and shipped directly via Picto Online service, the reference photo lab in France. Various paper qualities and finishes are possible.
- I provide Graphistudio hight quality albums & books
For your albums & books, I work with Graphistudio, an Italian brand that offers high quality support and exceptional durability. Many styles and finishes are available in a wide price range.
- The delivery delay is 1 to 6 weeks depending the season
The most distant marriage I had the chance to cover held in Abidjan, Ivory Coast / Africa, but if you want (sure I want it! ), I can follow you even further!
Any other questions? See frequently asked questions or contact me!